- Interview opportunity: Our School will arrange interview for all applicants
- Date of interview: In early Nov 2020 [For those Applicants who submitted the application form after in early Nov 2020, we will arrange the interview later.]
- Interview mode: Group and/or individual interviews will be arranged. Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
- Interview notifications: It will be distributed by post before the interview.
Priority of Consideration will be given to:
- Applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in our school
- Applicant with sibling(s) or parents graduated from our school
- Others, such as the applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 18 December 2020 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 7 to 9 January 2021 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the original of the “2021-22 RC” to our school and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: If the successful applicant fails to register during the “Centralised Registration Dates”, the school may allocate the unfilled places to applicants on the waiting list. Then, parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by our school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “2021-22 RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please submit the following registration documents and fee on the registration date.
Registration documents and fee
Registration fee HK$1,500
The Original copy of the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” and registration fee HK$1,500
Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2021-22 RC” during registration, our school may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
If the child concerned studies in our School, the registration fee will be refunded.
Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify our school in writing. Our school will return the “2021-22 RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon returning the “2021-22 RC”, our school will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Successful applicants are also required to submit the original of a physical examination report of the applicant issued by any Registered Medical Practitioner and a copy of the immunization record (both sides).