It is a short day care service with half-day, full-day, or two-hour session during school opening hours aimed to avoid the risk of child being left alone at home.
Content：Provide professional care for young children in need in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday、Public Holiday and School Holiday Rest
Target：Children aged between two to six years old
Fee：Full Day $64 ， Half Day $32 ， $16 per each two-hour session； additional meal fee of $6.50 will be charged.
Application Accepted for the following Reasons：
- Caregiver is unwell, admitted to hospital, under consultation, before or after giving birth.
- Caregiver has to accompany family members or close relatives for medical treatment or visits.
- Family or close relatives passed away.
- Caregiver leaves Hong Kong, resigns or on vacation, therefore unable to take care of the children.
- Home relocation.
- Caregiver has appointment or has to go through administration with the relevant department or agency.
- Caregiver needs to take care of the special needs of family members or close relatives
- Other circumstances that force to leave the children being alone at home.
- Apply to the school during the operating hours in person; or pre-register by phone. All applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please present your ID card, a copy of the child birth certificate, and the date and time of the service required at the time of application.
- School staff will briefly understand the reasons for application in order to decide whether to accept the application.
- School may require the applicant to present any relevant supporting documents such as hospital consultation record etc., if necessary.
- Applicant must pick up the child at the agreed time.
- Withdrawal：Those who failed to show up in time or absent will be considered as waiver and the fees paid will not be refunded.
- Remarks：Please prepare an extra set of clean clothes and a cup with cover for the child.