- Introduction of the School
The school provides full-day service of pre-school education and child care for parents from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Children can acquire knowledge and develop abilities in various aspects of daily life.
Monday to Friday: 8 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 1 pm
Closed on Sundays, public holidays and school holidays.
Target: Children aged 2 to 6
Capacity: 112 children (including 6 children from Integrated Progamme in Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centre Service)
Meals and nap time:
- Breakfast, lunch, fruit and tea-time snacks are provided.
- Balanced and nutritious menus designed for children.
- Nap time arranged to suit children’s physical needs.
- Admission Arrangements
Distribution of application forms:
- Submit an online application directly on the school website
- Obtain the form at the school
- Download from the school website
- Obtain the form by email
Dates and periods of application form distribution:
Applications are accepted all year round
- Submit an online application for admission
Please upload a photo of the child and a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Submit the application form in person or by mail
Please return it to the school together with the following documents.
(Two photographs of the child, a copy of the child’s birth certificate, three self-addressed envelopes with the recipient’s name and sufficient postage)
No application fee
Application Form Submission Method and Period:
- Parents can submit the application form in person or by mail to the school.
- Parents can submit the application form on the school website.
- Submission time
Monday to Friday 9 am–6 pm
Saturday 9 am–1 am
- Admission is on a first-come-first-served basis, with no interviews.
- Preference may be given to students who meet one of the following criteria:
- students of our pre-nursery class (N) who has been enrolled in our K1 class
- siblings of students who are enrolled in our school in the 2022/23 school year
- One of the parents/elder siblings is a graduate of our school
- Children who apply for transfer to our school due to relocation
- Children of our employees
- Families in need
Admission Notification and Arrangement
Students will be notified of their admission status by mail or email by December 17, 2021.
Centralised Registration Dates
- Parents of admitted students should complete the registration at the school on the “Centralised Registration Day” from January 6 (Thursday) to January 8 (Saturday), 2022.
- Waitlisted students will receive an admission notice from the school after the “Centralised Registration Day”, and they should complete the registration at the school on the designated date.
- Please bring the following documents and fees on the registration day:
Nursery: Registration fee of HK$1,500
K1- K3: The original “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” and the registration fee of HK$1,500
- Parents should note that in case of failure to submit valid registration documents on the designated registration date, the school may not be able to process the registration. Parents must apply to the Education Bureau for the relevant registration certificate before the designated date.
- After the student is enrolled, the school will refund the remaining registration fee to the parents upon deduction of the September tuition .
- If parents decide to transfer their children to another school after registration, please notify the school in writing. The school will return the student’s registration certificate, but the registration fee will not be refunded. The school will not hold the place for the student after the registration certificate is returned.
- Students who are enrolled must submit an original “Health Examination Report” and a copy of “Immunisation Record” issued by a registered physician prior to their admission.
- School Fee Information
Tuition and meal fees for the 2021-2022 school year
1. Arrangement for admission application of non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
2. When interviewing NCS children, interpretation and/or translation service for applicants will be provided where necessary; or parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication.
3. Enquiry Telephone Number and Email Address for Parents of NCS Children
Tel No: 2389 3228
Email address: email@example.com
Home Affairs Department of the Government is funding non-profit-making organizations (NPOs) to operate six support service centres and two sub-centres for ethnic minorities, which facilitate the integration of ethnic minorities into the community and enhance their access to public services. Contacts
and emails can be found at
Social Welfare Department of the Government is also funding non-governmental organizations to operate three centres, which cover Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories regions, to approach and assist the needy ethnic minorities to address their welfare needs. Contacts and emails can be found at
1.Support to non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
We provide school application form, school admission criteria and procedures in both Chinese and English for those non-Chinese speaking parents. We can arrange staff to communicate in English and provide assistance if needed, and also welcome parents to be accompanied by Chinese-speaking friends and relatives to school for enquiries or interview.
We respect different cultures from different places and encourage non-Chinese speaking parents to join school various activities in order to share with each other and enhance mutual understanding.
We adopt different strategies to induce children’s interests and motives in learning Chinese, such as environmental decoration, story-telling activities and games, so as to enhance their learning abilities in using simple wordings and vocabularies in daily life.
We arrange teachers to join professional trainings, related talks and activities regularly so as to enhance their knowledge in helping non-Chinese speaking students and learn to build up Chinese learning strategies for them at school.
Our integrated programme, on-site pre-school rehabilitation service and school social work service are welcome to serve non-Chinese speaking students and their parents.
1.Our school Information on Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres
1.EDB’s website on Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in English Admission Information Kindergartens