Information on Admission for the 2022/23 School Year
Information on Admission：
- Download the application forms from (http://www.svpdn.org.hk/) or get it from school
- Submit the application form in person or by post together with following documents:
- Duly completed application form (2022-2023 School Year)
- ONE copy of applicant’s birth certificate
- THREE stamped self-addressed envelopes
- Application fee
- Free of charge
- Application is open throughout the year.
- No interview will be conducted.
- Only those children born on or before 31st Aug, 2020 will be considered.
- Interpretation / translation service
- Please contact us if interpretation / translation service is required.
- It will be based on the performance of the applicants during the
- Priority of consideration will be given to：
2.1 Applicant is attending our nursery class and has applied to our school.
2.2 Applicant has sibling who will be attending our school in the academic year of 2022/23.
2.3 Applicant’s parents / siblings was graduated in our school.
2.4 Applicant apply to our school due to home relocation.
2.5 Applicant’s parent who is serving in our school.
2.6Applicant from families in need.
Announcement of Admission Result：
- Parents of successful applicants will be informed before 17th Dec
- Admission result will be notified by post.
- Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 6th-8th January 2021(“Centralized Registration Dates”).
- Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child within the Centralized Registration Dates by
- submitting the original copy of Admission Notification
- submitting the original copy of 2022/23 Registration Certificate
- paying the registration fee for 2022/23 in the amount of $1,500 (No refund will be made for withdrawals of registration).
- If the successful applicant fails to register within the Centralized Registration Dates, the school will reassign the unfilled place to another applicant on the waiting list.
- If the parents decide to withdraw the place after the registration, they will have to inform the school in writing. The school will return the “2022/23 Registration Certificate” to the applicant but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon returning the “2022/23 Registration Certificate”, the school will no longer keep a school place for the child.